Here are ten stocks that are often considered to be relatively conservative investments:
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): A diversified healthcare company that produces medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer health products.
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG): A multinational consumer goods company that produces household products, personal care products, and hygiene products.
- Coca-Cola Co. (KO): A global beverage company that produces soft drinks, sports drinks, juice, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Walmart Inc. (WMT): A multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- PepsiCo Inc. (PEP): A multinational food and beverage company that produces snack foods, soft drinks, and other beverages.
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ): A multinational telecommunications conglomerate that offers wireless communications, broadband internet, and other telecommunications services.
- Prologis Inc. (PLD): A real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in logistics and warehouse properties.
- American Tower Corp. (AMT): A REIT that owns and operates wireless communications and broadcasting towers.
- Visa Inc. (V): A multinational financial services corporation that facilitates electronic funds transfers and credit card transactions.
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): A multinational technology company that produces software, hardware, and consumer electronics.
Please note that the above stocks are not a guarantee of returns, and past performance is not indicative of future results. It’s important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.